It's been so long since my last post. A lot has happened in my little world.
- Khalje/Buss Sewing Workshop was fabulous. I need to write my review.
- Working on plaid jacket with leather bound buttonholes and trim.
- Working on several muslins for dresses and tops.
- Made a few things:
- plaid skirt
- knit dress
- knit tops
- Member of the Haute Couture Club of Chicago Fashion Show Committee 2015.
- Spending too much time on Instagram.
- Submitted my letter of retirement on December 3rd.
- Happily celebrating my new lease on life. Oh, what will I do with all that time? :-)
- Cleaning my office. It is amazing the amount of "stuff" you collect over for years. I hate to give up my university computers :-(
- Preparing for a prosperous new year.
In the meantime, Happy Sewing!