So this afternoon I decided to give some highlights on the "happenings" in my world. Some I'll do a complete post later.
- For starters, I'd like to thank all who visit and comment of my blog. Your thoughts and compliments are much appreciated. This year I've completed a few clients projects and thus far Min. Ross's suits are the favorite. As for me: the navy dress with the star burst is my personal favorite so far. Hmmm..., I haven't made very much for myself this year. ..., Got to do something about that. Lol
- On the entertainment tip, Ms. Jill Scott was in concert at the United Center on May 26th. She was as fabulous as the last time I saw her. She and Maxwell shared the stage. His performance was good. But Ms. Jill was exceptional. Full review in a separate post.
- The memorial day family celebration was awesome. Had a great time with the family. We are all looking forward to the next "big" gathering. Love my Peps.
- Are you having sleepless nights? Are you suddenly awaken by a rapid heartbeat? Trouble catching your breathe? Sudden weight gain or loss? Or loosing your hair? These symptoms may be common to many ailments. But collectively it may be your thyroid or a goiter. Detailed in future post.
- Just in from a two-day trip-Urbana campus. We demo'd the application for the Vice Chancellors. They were pleased with the presentation and the product information shared at the meeting. I'm glad it's over. Now, we moving onto phase II of the process.
- The thin economy has come to my work place. The university has a huge deficit. Positions are being eliminated, staff is furloughing, and the fringe benefit package is being revamped. All in an effort to offset the deficit. (full post later.)
- Finally, the number reason why I blog - sewing. There are several projects in the queue. I'm still working on the Simplicity pants and top (putty fabric). Can't seem to finish it. I don't like the way the top and pants fit. I've made these pants before. I guess the ole body has changed since the last time I made them. Tee Hee. The color isn't the best for my skin tone either. Oh, well...., sigh..., sigh..., But I managed to finish: M5884 top in white (review coming soon), curtains for the bathroom (no pattern used). and two skirts for clients (more later). And more client projects on the way!
Stay Tuned! Details and photos coming soon.