Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Radiance of the Seas


Just in from our cruise to Mexico. It was fabulous. We sailed aboard the spectacular Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Seas. If you have never dreamed that a cruise could be an exciting excursion, you are wrong. You should plan yours NOW. This was only my second cruise. The first was last year on Carnival. That cruise was nice, but Royal Caribbean is about two notches above that. I think the consumer appeal is different: Carnival is for a younger crowd with children while Royal Caribbean is for the fun loving mature crowd without the kiddies.



My favorite cousin named Katrina here at the Windjammer dining facility shortly after boarding.




Six of the nine ladies travelling in our group in Mexico.




The beautiful ocean is a site to behold. God's creations are awesome!

That's about it for now. Later I will post more on the trip and what I wore (made by me).

Happy Sewing!
C

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing time.
    I think I would prefer this cruise to the Carnival :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love cruises. It sounds like you had a grand time, it looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! It sounds like you had a fantastic time.

    I was on the Liberty of the Seas just two weeks ago! Royal Caribbean rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Glad you had a good time. I've never cruised, but I intend to do so when I retire. Royal Caribbean sounds like the cruise line I need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cennetta,

    Congrats, you won !

    I had a random drawing from among my ~Off The Cuff~ blog followers for a complete set of
    Interfacing Swatches from my new store site Fashion Sewing Supply

    Please contact me at--
    Pam at FashionSewingSupply.com
    with your mailing address, so I can send them to you :)

    Best,
    Pam
    (Pamela Erny)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. Pam, Special thanks. I never win anything.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you 100%, RC is top notch. I planning my cruise on the Oasis for 2012! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had such a fun trip. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh Girl! I LOVE RCCL!!! I know you had a great time and can't wait to see your other pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to go to mexico! The cruise is so beautiful. I hope you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! Looking forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went on my first cruise this past February and am hooked too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin