Thursday, November 10, 2011

Back From Vacation!

Hello beautiful people!

I'm just returning from a fantastic vacation in southern caribbean. What a great time with family and friends. We cruised to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, and Curacao. Here are are few photos from our trip. More are located here.



The Serenade of the Seas is beautiful.



Me in St. Thomas.


Early morning workout was in order to help burn off the rich delicious food eaten every meal on board.  My cousin, Gerri, is fierce in the gym. 


My girl, Ms. Tricey enjoying the sites and shopping.


Me in the garden in Aruba.  To my surprise, Aruba is more like a desert island.  A lot of cactus and super hot.



Megan's Bay in St. Thomas.  Absolutely beautiful.  We toured St. Thomas and spent a few hours at the beach (Megan's Bay).


This local resident has lots of family in St. Thomas.  They were everywhere.




Barbara, me and Latrice in San Juan.


It's wonderful to be able to vacation. But I'm always glad to come home to get back to my routine. And no I'm not crazy. Lol I love my work, friends, family and am comfortable with my daily routine. My travels are but a small part of my life.

This week I'll post a few things I made before the trip.
Happy Sewing!
Cennetta

5 comments:

  1. we are going to have the Serenade of the Seas when it visits Oman next year - she looks great - and Oman is even hotter than the Carib !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I, too, am sooooo glad you could vacation and then come back to a JOB! One you love, too! Looks like you had a blast! Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin