- School started August 20th; I taking two classes. I've already written four papers and two presentations. Next, week is the first mid-term for my online management course (six chapters).
- Finally came up with a theme and segments for the HCC Fashion Show 2013. Thank you Sue H., Sandy Y., and Delores P. I'm still pulling together a committee to help with the various aspects of the show. I started stressing about it; Rhonda Buss helped me overcome that anxious feeling with a single question, Shhh.., I won't tell.
- The first HCC Fashion Show Challenge is the color Blue, any shade of blue will do.
- Work is a beast!! Let me say it again, WORK IS A BEAST!!! I'm tired in the morning and tired in the evening.
- Unity Conference starts next week. No off-white dress on my to make list. There are at least three in my closet to choose from.
- I want to sew but am too tired to. Good thing is, last week I cut two jackets, two pants, two dresses, and one blouse. Before selected my fabrics, I pulled out my trusty little color palette to see if the colors were best for me. Yep. Right on target. Monday evening, I serged several pieces to make it easy when I do have the energy to sew a little.
- A new button company found my blog and sent me some free buttons. Gorgeous! They also offer a 20 percent discount for me and my readers. More on that later.