This year I made two, and it's only February. Both dresses were made using patterns previously reviewed. So I won't re-review them. Details on the reviews are here (B5672) and here (S2054).
Sorry, I only have one picture of me wearing my new LBD, but I managed to get a few more indoor shots of DD in her new dress.
For my dress, I purchased a burnout stretch velvet. I wanted to make a dress to wear to the American Opera Society Gala last December. I did not make it until early January. I used a nude knit lining, hoping it would show through the burnout section of the velvet. No luck.
DD's dress is made from a textured knit from my stash. Anyway, we both have a new LBD to add to our wardrobe.