Monday, December 22, 2014

Hello There!


News Flash!!

It's been so long since my last post.  A lot has happened in my little world.  
  • Khalje/Buss Sewing Workshop was fabulous.  I need to write my review.
  • Working on plaid jacket with leather bound buttonholes and trim.
  • Working on several muslins for dresses and tops.
  • Made a few things:
    • plaid skirt
    • knit dress
    • cardigans
    • knit tops
  • Member of the Haute Couture Club of Chicago Fashion Show Committee 2015.
  • Spending too much time on Instagram.
  • Submitted my letter of retirement on December 3rd.
  • Happily celebrating my new lease on life.  Oh, what will I do with all that time? :-)
  • Cleaning my office.  It is amazing the amount of "stuff" you collect over for years.  I hate to give up my university computers :-(
  • Preparing for a prosperous new year. 
So, I hoping to post the workshop review by Christmas Eve.

In the meantime, Happy Sewing!
Cennetta


20 comments:

  1. Happy retirement!!!! Can't wait to see all the amazing ways you create in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your retirement! Sounds like you are going to (already are) extremely busy. As always, looking forward to future posts. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy retirement and yes you have been truely busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy retirement but I can see you're a very busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your retirement!!! I'm envious!!! Something I'm contemplating now too! Enjoy and I can't wait to see what you do with all that time as well...bet I have an idea, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your upcoming retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, leather trim sounds fabulous. I want to say Happy retirement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, happy day! The best is yet to come, beautiful lady!

    A very happy Christmas to you. 2015's going to be a blast!
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations over and over! What a great accomplishment! ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I am jealous over your retiring, a few more years for me. I am sure you will find many productive ways to spend your time retired. Looking forward to seeing more garments in 2015. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your retirement and starting a new chapter in life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your retirement! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You are so busy! But I'm so excited for your retirement... I hope you have lots of sewing time planned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Holidays and congratulations on your retirement!! I wonder what YOU will be doing with all that extra time...your name will be in lights kiddo! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! I celebrate you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin