 |
| 2008 |
 |
| 2024 |
Hello everyone,
It's my favorite month of the
year! It's also my birthday month. I'm feeling blessed to still be here.
All praises to God!
Many of you, who have followed
me on social media platforms, know that I celebrate my birthday by making
myself a special dress to wear either to Women's Conference or to include
with my travel wardrobe to some lovely destination. I love making a
special dress to celebrate my birth and to express my gratitude to God for
my wonderful gift of creativity.
 |
| 2021 |
 |
| 2023 |
 |
| 2022 |
 |
| 2022 |
This year I didn't make a
special dress. Because there were just too many other commitments.
But, I plan to make something extraordinary next year to make up for the past
two years of not making anything special for my birthday.
So, today I want to share some
of my favorite birthday dresses. I hope you feel inspired to make
something special for yourself.
So, here are some of my all-time
favorite handmade dresses.
 |
| 2016 |
 |
| 2018 |
 |
| 2018 |
 |
| 2019 |
 |
| 2014 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment