I was able to get a bit of sewing completed last weekend. I still have four items from fall/winter that I didn't finish during the Christmas holiday season. I'm almost done with V8411 and S3673. I finished the edges of S3690, views A and D for my DD. As commented by other PR members, V8411 is not easy. It took me a while to get the pleats done. I tried a couple ways, but ended up follow my own method to make them look decent.
There are a few patterns I'm anxious to try this spring but I'm compelled to finish these garments before I start something new. (exception: few pieces for the spa weekend. lol) I already have too many UFO's. lol
I have a few clients this spring, friends of course. Last weekend I went shopping with Ms. PB for fabric. She wants me to sewing V8355. We did a muslin fitting on Sunday. This patterns appears to have a little more ease then she/I expected. Ms PB prefers a more fitted garment. I have to make a lot of changes: bust adjustment, sleeves shorten, skirt shorten, and reduce ease in the skirt and lower jacket. Ms. PB has not given permission to post photos of the fitting as of yet. I'll check with her again.
Second project is for Ms. DD. I have made Neue Mode 22928(oop) at least 10 times with various modifications: pocket here or there; waistband or facing. She has given me two bags of fabric. Out of which, five cuts for pants and two pieces for swing jackets.