Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall is Just Around the Corner

First, thank you for your many, many visits to my blog. And those of you who have left a comment or sent me a personal e-mail, I'm especially grateful that you took the time to send me a message.

I hope everyone's holiday weekend was as planned: sewing, partying, or just relaxing. I had a great weekend enjoying visits with friends and family and a little bit of this and that mixed in. On Friday, the weather was hot and sticky, but by Sunday the temps had cool down to the lower 70's. It's still cool today. The good thing is the sky is clear and the sun is shining. I love days like this, when the air is crisp. Good sleeping weather.

Fall is just around the corner. Or should I say it's here..., I've given more thought to what I will make this fall, but feel like I can't get started until I finish up the few summer projects that are still in the works. On Saturday, I managed to finish up two skirts (will review next). I still have the unity conference outfits to make (white) and a few items for vacation. So the next two months my projects will be a mixture of summer and fall.

There are so many things I want to put at the top of the list, but there isn't enough time or enough me to get it all done. So I'm struggling with what to make first. Anyway, I wanted to leave you with a few things that have provided some level of inspiration for the coming, here already, fall season.



Something neutral or beige is on my list. I'm leaning forwards a beige coat. (Leftover from last year.)


Something with dolman sleeves. I like this top and the trousers.



Something red. I thought about color blocking red with something else. Red by itself is good.

These are but a few inspirational ideas on my fall list. What's on your list?

Happy Tuesday!
C

4 comments:

  1. Great plans Cennetta. You'll be as stylish as you always are in those glamorous additions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great plan. Some brightly colored pants are in my future too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the Dolman sleeves and Red! Together as well!

    I do like the look of a beige jacket but with my skin-tone, I look like a corpse or zombie, depending on the tone... I do however, love black and grey! I've got my eye on a BurdaStyle jacket pattern.... now material..... lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin