Denise Colhoun of The Blue Gardenia was so kind to give me a Versatile Blogger Award. And now I have an opportunity to give this award to other fabulous bloggers.
- Display the award logo.
- Thank you person who gave the award and provide a link to their site.
- Give the award to fifteen fabulous bloggers.
- Share seven things about me. (I think I covered this one already just by having this blog, but I list some things in the post for the sake of following the rule.)
First, my seven things about me:
- Andrea P. and Sheila P. are wonderful friends, whom I met in blogland. In the past year, we have become great telephone buddies. Talking about everything, but mostly about sewing. Sometimes we talk for two hours plus.
- At our last Haute Couture meeting, I was elected Fashion Show chairperson for 2012-2013. A lot of work, but with plenty of help.
- For this year's Fashion show, I had the pleasure of working with Rhonda Buss on garment review. She is phenomenal. I have eight outfits to showcase. Most have been reviewed here.
- Carolyn Norman, Diary of a Sewing Fanatic, is coming to Chicago for the Fashion Show. I can't wait to meet her in person. There are at least one table (10) of fellow bloggers coming to the show. I'm looking forward to partying with the ladies the Friday before the show.
- I love the community of creative bloggers. I've learn so much. They are a great source of inspiration and creativity.
- Finals are next week. I'm hoping to get an "A" out of the class (statistics). No summer school for me, though. Relax..,
- I'm 1 1/2 years away from retirement eligibility. Imagine that. I'm no where near retirement age.
Okay, That's it. My seven things.
Now for the fifteen fabulous bloggers:
Diary of a Sewing Fanatic
Rhonda's Creative Life
Stitches and Seams
Sigrid - Sewing Projects
Life Happens Be Positive
Thanks all for now.