Thursday, May 14, 2020

This and That

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile.  I hope everyone is well and staying safe.  I only go out to the grocery store and to the park for walks.  This week has been very productive for me.  I've been spending a lot of time in my sewing studio, and I'm loving it!

Several weeks ago, I posted about making masks.  Well I'm still making them.  I've received so many requests for them!  And it's so hard to say no.  So, I worked out a strategy for sewing masks and sewing for myself: make several masks, make two dresses for myself.  Or make several masks, make three shirts for myself.  It's working. :-)

So hopefully, I'll have pictures and reviews to post soon.  Sometimes it takes awhile for me to get the photos needed to complete a post.  In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy the extra sewing time.


I received the best gift for Mother's Day.  My DD knows that I'm a Prince fan, like forever.  So she created a Prince gift basket for me.  It included Prince's autobiography "Prince, The Beautiful Ones", The "Prince Fashion" book, and "When Doves Cry" body scrub and wash.  Great gift!

Today, I wanted to include some photos of the costumes designed for Prince.  Great eye candy and inspiration for any sewing enthusiast.  The costumes are SPECTACULAR!  Enjoy!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin