Saturday, September 11, 2021

Union Pattern Molly T-Shirt with Rhonda's Square Shoulder Sleeve Design









Today I'm sharing my fifth version of the Molly t-shirt.  This time I drafted Rhonda's Square Shoulder Sleeve design for the sleeve.  The pattern drafting was so easy and the finished sleeve turned out very well.    If you want to try drafting the sleeve, check here on Rhonda's blog.

There isn't much more to say about the process.  Rhonda's post gives you all the details on how to make it.  So there is no need for me to repeat it.

Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures.


Parting Shots:  This is the very first Molly T-Shirt that I made in 2019.











8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a sleeve! And fabulous pattern matching!
    Will have to check out the pattern & link.
    Thanks so much!
    del

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun T-shirt. The use of the stripes and the pattern matching really make it interesting and more than a regular T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the how you used the stripes at neckline too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shirt. I've been hunting for something that I could make in a power mesh to wear under sleeveless things in the fall and winter. I was going to get a Jalie pattern but this post changed my mind. I really like all the details on this shirt. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin