Monday, May 17, 2021

The Second Time Is A Charm - M6512

 




Yes, the second time is a charm if all the fit adjustments have been made.  Today I'm sharing one of my latest makes.  




When I received this lovely floral poly crepe from Minerva Fabrics, I decided to use McCall's M6512 again.  I have a few coordinates that really didn't have a good match.  So this blouse has filled another gap in my wardrobe.  



You may remember the first blouse.  It's part of my green wardrobe capsule and one of the UFO's that I finished last fall.  Once it was finished, I liked it even more than when I initially decided to make it.  And I like this second blouse just as much. 

It's perfect with my tangerine pants made a few years ago.  Actually, I can wear either blouse with the pants.  But I think the orange one looks the best.  Anyway, I am happy I have another pretty blouse in my wardrobe.

Stay Tuned more to come!

Cennetta



16 comments:

  1. I don't remember seeing you in that color. it's glow-y--and so are you! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it one of the colors recommended by Ethel Harms.

      Delete
  2. A very pretty make. Love the fabric and the pattern. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely! The colour looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ensemble. This colors you have been using lately are so lovely on you, the bricks, the soft orange-y tones, very flattering and beautiful fit on the blouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bunny. Sorry I'm so late with replying to my comments. Always appreciated.

      Delete
  5. Just lovely! The color suits you so well; so springy. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely and flattering blouse! Isn't it nice when you made all the adjustments to your pattern and can just sew it up knowing the fit will be perfect! Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, oh yes. After all the adjustments I can't just make it once. Tee hee.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful make, scrumptious color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone, thank you so very much for your kind words. Your comments are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin