Sunday, June 13, 2021

Minerva Peachy Suit - Burda Style 6376 Jacket and Simplicity S9147








Good morning everyone,

It's been awhile since my last post. So I have lots to share this week.  I want to first start with the Peachy suit I made a few weeks ago.  The crepe is from Minerva Fabrics in the UK.  They gifted me four yards of it a few months ago.  When I saw it, immediately I knew what I would make.  

And here is my peachy summer suit made using Simplicity S9147 for the pants and Burda Style BS6376 blazer, view B.  A lot of pattern adjustments with a few detail changes.  You can read about in under my profile:  Minerva 

There are several posts that support the review.  So be sure to scroll through the feed to see all the information.  Meanwhile,  I decided to post many, many pictures here.

HEAVY PICTURES

Pants Pics





Blazer









Me again








Happy Sewing!

C

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour, looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! The suit looks really nice, too. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The suit is gorgeous and the color is perfect for you, it sets off your beauty. The sewing and fit on the jacket and pants look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! All your seams look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Belle. There was a few that I did more than once. 😊

      Delete
  5. That suit is a wow! looks fantastic on you, the fit is perfection. you look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Thanks, Beth. I'm trying to get to your skill level. 😉😊

      Delete
  6. Precioso traje y la tela se ve muy bonita. BESICOS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. 😊Thanks, Carolyn. I love this color. But it's hard to find in fabric.

      Delete
  8. Great job and you look very stylish! Wondering how long it took you to make this approx?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's hard to estimate hours because I didn't log them like usual. Guesstimate Pants 4.5 hours jacket maybe 15 hours pattern adjustments 1.5 hours

      Delete
    2. But I didn't make it all at once. I made the pants in April. Didn't start on the jacket until May finishing it a little over a week ago.

      Delete
    3. I take so long to finish a garment makes me wonder should I try to hurry the process, just feel relaxed about it or maybe others take a long time to complete a garment too! That is an interesting finish at the hem of the pants..created like a pleat in the pant leg, it looks very nice.

      Delete
  9. What a fantastic suit- so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning! You are en encouragement to me to keep on improving my skills. Thank you for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work. And one would never know there are two different patterns put together! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, just wow! The color and fit are just perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning sewing! My heart quakes when I see such skill and it is beautiful on you, Cenetta. Love that soft peach. You inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so beautiful and elegant! And the color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin