Sunday, July 29, 2007

Harry Potter


Yesterday afternoon my DD and I treked over to the neighborhood Borders to pick up the lately edition to the Harry Potter series. My daughter has been a fan from the beginning. She even has Harry Potter bed linen. While we were there, we picked up a few other reads.
My DD is somewhat of an artist, it's in her blood. I caught her spying the "How-To-Draw-Manga" books directly across from the sewing, knitting, and crochet section. We will be celebrating her 20th birthday in a few days, So I decided to purchase a "Manga" book as part of her gift.

DD is featured in several school publications as an artist and poet. Most recently, she was commissioned to do the art work for a christian book written by Dr. Samuel J. Davis. She is also a regular contributor to deviant art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin