Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A New Beginning

I am so excited about starting my journal. My primary purpose for blogging is to journal my sewing projects and to share construction techniques with others. Last month I also signed up for patternreview, a sewing website that provides a place for people to share their skills, creations and opinions about sewing. I have been spying patternreview for about four years, but didn't decide to sign up until now. I am grateful to Deepika, who created the site, for her vision and ingenuity. It gives me joy to know that there are so many other fellow stylist, who love creating wearable works of art.

Like many other bloggers, I'll probably journal about life and family as well. Each day provides an opportunity to talk about something good, bad, or exciting that is worth sharing with others.

Yesterday I went to Hancock's 4th July sale. They had simpicity patterns on sale for 5 for $5.00. Pattern sales are irresistible. I'm an addict! I added the follow finds to my already huge collection.

I purchased this pattern for me and my sister. Both of us would like view A in a floral georgette. Also purchased for me:



Don't know when I'll make these up; I have five other projects that need to be completed. My daughter has put a bid in for view E of 3690 and view A of 3686. She will probably want them for school this fall.



Last but not least, I purchased these patterns for clients who are part of a wedding party. The ceremony is in September 2007.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin