Saturday, September 22, 2007
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
We had a fantabulous time in Vegas, where I celebrated my birthday with friends and family. It's been over fifteen years since I last vacationed there. Everything is so new and so big, it was like the first time. One my friends graciously volunteered the use of her time share (Grandview Resort). There is much to do about Vegas; you don't have to be a gambler to have a great time. There is a show to see in every major hotel. You can schedule an excursion to the Grand Canyon (day long trip), site seeing, and SHOPPING.
..,what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
The Luxor Hotel
New York, New York
If you plan to vacation in Vegas soon, there are a few tips that might help make your stay even better:
- Book your show tickets before arriving in Vegas. We planned to see Toni Braxton at the Flamingo Hotel on Friday, but the tickets were sold out. The recruitment for time-share buyers is fierce. Some recruiters offer premium show tickets to prospective buyers if you are willing to listen to their sales pitch.
- If your hotel is not in the heart of the strip, rent a car.
- Don't over pack, there are two shopping centers on the strip (Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas Outlet Center).
- Print your airline ticket 24 prior to departure (departure tickets can be printed at the hotel internet station). You can check your luggage at the curb avoiding additional charges for over weight luggage.
- Do see one of the Cirque Du Soleil shows.
- Do visit Bellagio and Venetian hotels, beautiful.
Members of the Cirque Du Soleil-Zumanity cast.
We are planning our next excursion to the carribean. Can't wait.