Monday, March 9, 2009
The Sisterhood Award
Last week I received four nominations for the Sisterhood Award. I'm all aglow thanks to these fabulous sewing divas: Moi, Karen, Summerset, and Dana! It's wonderful sharing our hobbies.
In keeping with the rules, I now must nominate at least 10 other outstanding "sisters". Now let's see..., There are so many "sisters" who deserve a nomination.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
This weekend: More sewing done another muslin, several velvet and satin scarfs. Another niece is graduating and going on prom. After trying on the muslin, she decided the dress wasn't for her. Thank you, Jesus! I thought the same thing when she showed me the pattern. So I'm back to square one on her project.
I was able to cut out a few things. The dress and jacket for Niece Dominique. Also cut dress for DD, Easter emerald green. Nothing for me yet. I'm not happy about that. lol
Hardly any blogging, still a lot going on at work. Upgrades and patches to the application that I support. We have four servers; all have to be tested after each upgrade/patch. We are even working on weekends. So I'm still playing catchup.