Friday, September 22, 2017

Loose Ends





I have a few loose ends to tie up.  Many finished projects were never photographed with me wearing them.  I still have several reviews to write.   There are several summer project partially completed.  Good thing these projects can be layered and worn during the fall.  That's the summer sewing update.



Fall is here and I do have some projects in mind.  Included in the list is my test of  drafting a few of Rhonda's sleeves.  I already drafting two of them:  the shirred wrist sleeve and the cowl draped sleeve.  So soon I will post those tests starting with me drafting the sleeves using Rhonda's instructions.  Also, fringes and polka dots are on trend.  I like them and want to make something that includes them.   That's all I have for now.



Stay Tuned!
C

4 comments:

  1. Polka dots!!!! Fall sewing is underway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know that I'm not the only one working on finishing up summer projects. And then, for me, there will be the finishing up of the UFOs from the end of last winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these sewing patterns and ideas! I'm just starting to learn how to sew and this is really helpful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin