Thursday, August 15, 2019

Black and White Vogue 1250 Dress - All Time Favorite Knit Dress




Vogue 1250 is one of my all time favorite TNT knit dresses. It sews up very fast. I can make it in about two hours. My latest version is made up of an ivory and black print with the back color-blocked in a black jersey. Both fabrics are from FabricMart Fabrics.




Earlier this year, I blogged about neutrals and how they can be mixed and matched with bold colors. On purpose, I buy a lot black and white fabrics to complement my favorite bold and bright fabrics and wardrobe pieces.


After cargo challenge, I decided to make two quick knit dress projects. Both dresses were made the same day with this one being the first.  This is the fifth dress made using Vogue 1250. The last one  started looking worn. So I trashed it.  This new dress is it's replacement. ;-)

My initial review is here.  And below are my versions of this popular TNT dress:



Happy Sewing!
C

8 comments:

  1. Love this pattern. All of your versions are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Cennetta! What a great pattern and all of your versions are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these dresses, especially the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous pattern! I love the fabrics you've used. I might have to add this pattern to my sewing queue!

    xoKaelen | https://darlingmarcelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this pattern! I actually redrafted the back so that it was one whole piece after my dearly beloved looked at me in my first one, and commented, "Why is that seam across the back? It makes your butt look saggy." I love all of your versions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the popularity of this pattern. It looked so good on everyone who made it. Love your latest version. The clever back colorblocking looks like a top and skirt.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin