Sunday, January 23, 2022

January 2022 - The Month of Knit Top M8238 Burda Style 6990 M7836


My last post was a pattern review on McCall M7836, View C.  I didn't have any photos of me wearing the top at the time of the view.  Since then, I had an opportunity to take a few photos along with photos of two other knit tops that I made the same week.

Before I talk about the other knit tops I made, here are a few pictures of me wearing M7836, View C.




I'm wearing a pair of McCall 8244 leggings that I made sometime in October, I think.  I didn't bother to review them.  They were super easy. I was just waiting to show them with a new top or tunic.

You know I really try to maximize my use of patterns that I like.  So, my little collection of TNT patterns is growing.  Lol. I made another version of M8238-B and another of Burda Style 6990-D.

M8238-B

I just made a little minor change of making it a little smaller for a closer fit.







Burda Style 6990-D

Minor change to this one too.  I didn't have enough yardage to make the sleeve one piece.  So, I added a cuff like to make my desired length. 







Happy Sewing!

C



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin