Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Turtleneck Sweaters Are A Winter Staple









It's turtleneck season again!

I'm starting off the season with Burda Style 6990.  I think it is safe to say that this pattern is a TNT top for me.  This is the third time I've made view D.  

The sweater knit comes from FabricMart Fabrics.  It's a soft cozy cotton blend sweater knit that washes well and has great stretch recovery.  I needed some more navy in my wardrobe.  So this striped knit is a welcomed addition.

I'm wearing my new turtleneck with another pair of Burda Style 6879 pants made of a textured stretch woven fabric also from FabricMart.  These were made in early October.  This is the forth version I've made.  Other versions of the turtleneck and pants are here and here with full pattern reviews.





Save warm and cozy this winter.
Cennetta




 



5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit on you, Casual but smart looking. Another great sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, turtlenecks = cozy, when the fabric suits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great on you! have the pattern but never made it -- did you do a FBA or sway back adjustment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MLGA.

      I didn't do FBA. Please see my initial review for more details.

      Delete
  4. Nice turtleneck sweater! I love the look with the pants. This top is definitely a great go to pattern.....perfect for the fall/winter seasons. I had the opportunity to peak at your previous posts! What nice work....I look forward to seeing your future makes in 2022! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin