Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am Legend - Big Willie Style

Movie pick this weekend: I am Legend. This was a different type of movie for Will. He's a scientific and the only person left in New York City. He is immuned to a deadly mutating virus. I won't tell the story, but I liked it. It's a cross between "Cast Away" and "Outbreak" with a Stephen King twist, a little scary. It was exciting and thought provoking. A blockbuster this weekend.

I'm a huge Will Smith fan, since his days on the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" show. So I'm a little bias.

Other movies seem:

Hitman - Didn't like
American Gangster - Like
This Christmas - Like

This is only my opinion of these movies.

To See:

Beowulf
The Mist
Things We Lost in the Fire
Perfect Holiday
Golden Compass
Debator??? New Denzel Washington movie out Christmas day
Aliens vs. Pedator out Christmas day

1 comment:

  1. I want to see I am Legend so bad! that and Alvin and the Chipmunks. I have some of the same movies on my list to see. All except the Golden Compass. I won't be supporting that one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin