Boy I'm so behind on the Great Coat Sew Along. Two weeks ago, I completed the first go round of the Muslin fitting and have a few adjustments to make. I didn't attempt to make any of my normal changes, straight from the pattern. Here are the photos and noted changes. If you can identify additional changes needed, please don't hesitate to comment.
I think I need to do a FBA. There a bit of gapping at the front closure across the bustline
Too much room from the shoulder blades through the waist area. I forgot to insert the shoulder pads. They will elminate some of the excess.
Remove some of the fullness along the lower half of the front princess seam. Sway back adjustment needed. Coat stand away from the small of my back.
Last week I went to Vogue fabrics hunting for the perfect lining but came away empty handed. I'm also thinking about adding a unlining to help protect me from the Chicago winds.
This weekend I'll start making the adjustments mentioned above.