Monday, August 25, 2008

Still Here

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mines was quite busy filled with various activities and family engagements. But I was able to complete another dress from New Look 6749 which I will post later. This pattern is simple and cute. I will probably use it again next summer.

I'm almost done with five pairs of pants (Out of print NM) for my girlfriend/client. These pants are simple and take no time to make. She loves this pattern. I've made it at least 10 times adding a pocket here or there with or without a waistband.

I haven't worked on my coat (grrrr), but plan to spend sometime on it this weekend. I'm picking up my fabric from the cleaners today. I featured I'd save sometime by letting them pre shrink it.

Hopefully this week I can catch up on my blog reading. I miss the enriching tutorials and inspirational creativity of my fellow sewists. I myself have several fall posts to publish, but haven't had time to work on them.

That's all for now.
Happy Sewing!
C

4 comments:

  1. Happy your back!!!...I cant help but be curious and wonder what new projects you are working on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your picture post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin