Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday To My One and Only DD


DD at 3 years old


Today is my DD's Birthday. She turns 21 at 12:35pm. I can't believe it! It doesn't seem like it. I'm very proud of her and glad God gave her to me. DD will start her fourth year of college and has enrolled in the UIC internship program. It will take DD five years to complete the BA requirement, same as most student in her college. The internship program will teach her how to develop good resume and how to interview well. It will also serve as a networking base for potential employers.

I'll probably make her an interviewing wardrobe within the next year. Once she completes the program, hopefully she'll gain employment in her major. It's my hope that DD completes the master's program. Anyway..., the decision is hers to make and I'll support here decision.

So tonight the family will be celebrating and dining at Chez Joel on Taylor Street. DD will be celebrating with friends for next two weeks. What fun it is to be young.


DD at 17 years old, Graduate of Queen of Peace College Prep School


Happy Birthday, Suga'

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful daughter (looking very much like her mother)! HB to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) birthday to your beautiful daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful daughter, I have a one and only too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very pretty, like her mom. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is so beautiful!!!
    My son just had his 14th and he's already 6' tall!
    It crazy to look at pictures when he was so tiny...

    It all goes by so fast, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful like her mother!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me and my DD thank you. She insist that she is not "grown". At least not until she can support herself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin