Friday, August 21, 2009

It's The Weekend - Try the Texas de Brazil



About once a month, the family "formally" gets together for an afternoon fellowship at one of our favorite restaurants. Last weekend a partial group went to the Texas de Brazil in Schaumburg, Illinois. Talk about good eatin'. Everything was over the top: food, ambiance, and service.

The Texas de Brazil is a brazilian steakhouse. But their salad bar is exceptionally delicious, which comes with a variety of fruit and vegetable dishes that are equally satisfying. So if you are a vegetarian, you won't be disappointed.

This is a chain restaurant with locations in most major cities in the US. There are two locations is the Chicagoland area: Schaumburg and Downtown (Ohio Street). Brunch is about $35.00 excluding beverage and dessert (half price for children 12 and under). The Schaumburg location is adjacent to the Woodfield shopping center. Woodfield is an experience in itself, great shopping. Anyway if you are in the Chicagoland area and are looking for a great place to dine, checkout Texas de Brazil.

I took a few photos with my Blackberry. Always forget to bring the camera. ;-)






Have a great weekend!
C

11 comments:

  1. As an ex-Chicagoan you are killin' me with this great food! I miss the variety offered in the big city.
    I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris. I think there may be a Texas de Brazil coming to your area. Checkout the website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness -- what a beautiful restaurant. I used to love those Brazilian steakhouses when I was a carnivore. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks phenomenal! Seriously - I just ate lunch and now I'm drooling for your meal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the local tip. Anytime we need reservations for brunch my mind goes blank on locations. This look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a nice way to spend time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhm!! Good food... good ambiance... good company, it is not possible to ask any more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to get together with family once a month. It is always a struggle to keep families close. The food looks yum.

    Thank you for the nice comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks good in your posting.
    That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin