After making the adjustments, my sister came by for another fitting. It fits much better. Now I can do the top stitching.
Previously, I thought the side panels didn't quite match and my be a problem with fitting in the waist area. But after I made the size adjustments, the fit issues disappeared.
I wanted to see how the sleeves would look. We slid them on to get an idea. It looks okay. They are a little long. I added about two inches to the length. That plus the hem allowance is tucked in. NOTE: There is some pull across the chest; This will disappear. She wearing a lot of "winter gear" underneath the dress.