Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Preoccupied! January 2012

Oooh! Too much of everything else is keeping me from sewing and blogging. Grrr! What is my preoccupation? Here's the short version:

  • Training - Business Process Analysis - Leadership Program - Six Sigma (the nerd in me, loves this kind of stuff.)
  • School - Taking a class in Statistics  (more fun)
  • Work - It's picking up again.  Thank God!
  • Most recently, addressing some health issues (not so fun)
  • ASG meeting - good program on silk
  • Finished Burda 7303 outfit (not too pleased with the outcome)
  • Working on my stripe challenge garment
Hopefully, this weekend I will get some sewing and blogging done. 

Happy Sewing!


  1. thanks for the update, c. looking forward to your next post!

  2. Looking forward to sew much fun in 2012...

  3. I can relate "preoccupied" life gets in the way . Looking forward to your next post.

  4. I understand how hectic things can get. You take care of your priorities--we'll be right her waiting for you. Don't work too hard:)



Blog Widget by LinkWithin