Every year I talk about quality vs. quantity. Am I achieving this goal? Sometimes. And other times, I get in a hurry to finish. That's when the quality diminishes. It's little things only recognized by me.
Much of my improved skill in sewing can be attributed to my fellow sewing, blogging friends who show a technique or express a thought about how to better execute construction techniques. So I'm constantly learning from you and other sewing related resources.
- Reduce the fabric stash. Use what I already have to get it to a manageable level. I'm starting to forget what's already in the fabric collection.
- Sew more Burda. I have years of magazines and patterns to chose from.
- Sew Rhonda Buss designs. She designed several patterns last year that I want to try.
- Spend some time sewing with my mom. Last year I thought about this, but didn't do it. She sews at her house and I at mine. We need to have a few meet ups.
- Learn and try a few more sewing techniques. I like hand sewing and would like to try a few more couture techniques.
- Make a Chanel jacket.
- Make a Cadena inspired outfit.
- Learn to make gloves (January 25th).