Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Resurfacing ..,


My goodness, I been totaling neglecting my blog.  I've been Facebooking, Instagramming, and sewing; but no blogging :-(

I've missed it..,  as blogging helps catalog and organize my sewing projects as well as sharing my sewing experiences with you.

Anyway, today I want to talk a little about one of my goals for 2017 sewing.  BTW my goal list is a work in progress.   Just so you know and the list is growing.  My wardrobe is in need of some stripes.  During my mini spring wardrobe purge, I noticed I don't have very many striped garments. Next, I went to my sewing room and pull out several yardages of striped fabrics; then ordered a few more from Mood's online store.



Now that I have the goods on the cutting table, I need to decide what to make.  Of course, I need more help, right?  After searches the web and my pattern collection tons of ideas are dancing in my head.  Some I will post.  But, I know for sure, there are some button down shirts in my very near future.  Pictured above are half of my striped fabrics.

Happy Sewing!
C

3 comments:

  1. I love your fabric haul! The stripes look great! The pink one is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration worthy. I can see some of these for you, but that second dress has your daughter all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cenetta, I watched your periscope on these fabrics Nice to hear you talk! I have the same stripe knit from Mood in the navy & white colorway sitting on my work table, and I want to use it. I'm a bit uninspired at the moment though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin