Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Spring 2018 Inspiration

It feels and looks a long way from spring.  The temps in the 20's and mounds of snow everywhere.  The good news is spring fashion inspiration/trends are popping up everywhere.  So here is a little inspiration for your spring 2018 wardrobe.  I like a few of these trends and hope to incorporate them in my upcoming spring and summer wardrobe.    How do you feel about them?

Americana



Anoraks



Bold Pattern Play/Mixed Prints



Fringe (several years now)



Japonica



Monochromatic-Saturation


Pockets/Zippers - Utilitarian


Satin-Pastel


Tulle


Haute Denim


Pastel


Transparencies


Happy sewing and designing!
C

3 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of nice stuff! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the eye candy. I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a great summary of the upcoming S/S 2018 trends. I have the Vogue Collections S/S 18 magazine, and I can only conclude you have distilled the trends perfectly here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin