Friday, May 3, 2019

April Sewing! - The Machines Were Humming All Month Long


The month of April is over!  I did some "power sewing".  Some quick, some very quick, and some time taking projects.  My DD got a lot of attention this month.  Four garments for her, four for myself, a few pattern adjustments for future projects, and a little practicing on sewing techniques.  Half of what I made has not been posted yet.  It's coming..,

Here's the list:




1 Sequin Bomber jacket - DD
2 Pleated skirts - DD
1 Princess seamed, skirt waist dress - DD
4 Pairs of pants - me


More later..,

Have a great weekend!
C

2 comments:

  1. I really like it! This dress is wonderful. It's nice that people show us such works! Congratulations on a good job
    Regards, ctnbee.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin