Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It’s Halloween! Freaks and Creatures Are Amidst!






My DD dresses up every Halloween. Each year she carefully puts together her attention getting costume. She and her gal-pals roam the campus in their weird but wonderful costumes. Here is DD before the makeup, goin’ be late for work photos. Halloween dress up may be considered kids’ play; but the Office of the Vice Chancellor -Research Services loves to partake in the festivities.


The two ladies at the reception area decided to be the Associate Director, Patti and Patti.

The Associate Director is some kind of witch.



It does not stop there; we have another witch, a priest, who will pray for you if you give him $5.00. A potted plant that will not grow. A rapper without his bling, bling. Erika, the pimp and his/her one and only lady of the night.Pinky, the Cleopatra Jones wannabe (lady from the Credit Union). Pinky trying to push up on the priest.









This year I took a pass. If I dare, next year may be I’ll dress as Storm, X-Men - The Final Stand.

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha! looks like ya'll had fun! Storm will be a great costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun at work! Gosh, I almost forgot it was Halloween. Probably would have if my kids didn't remind me, and I just put up my Fall decorations yesterday. Went right to Thanksgiving since the Halloween ones never got up :( .

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are great Cennetta! I had such a blast on yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We try to make the best of it. October 31st falls within one of our proposal submission deadline. The festivities helps reduce the stress and frustration.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin