Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged - Things You Wouldn't Know About Me

I’ve been tagged by tcusic - Praise Garments. I have to tell seven things about myself that you would not know about me.

Umm…, let’s see …,
1. I started working for a major university in the Chicagoland area when I was 21 years old and will be eligible for retirement in six years. I can not wait.
2. I am a co-producer and video-photographer of “There Is A Way Outreach Ministries”, which airs on CAN TV 36 at 10:00pm Sunday nights.
3. I’m the eldest of four daughters; there is such a big difference in my age and my youngest sister’s age, people thought I was teen-mom. Little did they know my mom would have killed me.
4. I am a PK (preacher’s kid). My mom is an evangelist.
5. There are few people in my family that sing very well, especially my kid sister. Secretly I wish I could, but can’t hold two notes even if I carried them in my hand. (At the family gatherings everyone karaoke: I do Gladys Knight, Toni Braxton, Beyonce, and Diana Ross. We have a great time.).
6. Quite often I am comic relief for family and friends.
7. I’m a little nerdy. I love science. Every year from fifth to eighth grade I eagerly participated in the school science fair. My sisters hated it; after school I would spend my time conducting experiments on them or for them. Also love visiting museums and can spend hours upon hours reading about and looking at the exhibits.

Well…, those are my seven things. It wasn’t as painful as I thought. Thanks tcusic for tagging me. Umm.., who can I tag?

Can't decide. Whoever would like to be tagged, please feel free to nominate yourself.

5 comments:

  1. When Are The Mens Clothes Commin???? I'm Jus Sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retirement in six years - wow! Then you can sew all you want. I can so relate to number 6. Thanks for responding.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I know what you mean (teen parent)! I am the youngest of six, and my oldest brother is 18 years (and one day) older than me. I have a sister who is 16 years older than me, too. We got a lot of people referring to my sister as my mom, and my mom as my Grandma! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello. just swinging by. nice to hear we have a lot in common :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello. me again, I've added your site to my links. thanks again for always stopping by, I really appreciate it :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin