Monday, October 8, 2007

First Installment of the Urban College Girl Collection

This weekend I finished the first piece of the "Urban College Girl" collection. My DD, Lauren, has also requested view C in demin. DD and I have been working on designing a collection to give life to her unique eclectic style. This collection is easy to wear, stylish, and perfect for the busy lifestyle of the employed urban college student. (More about the collection later.) I purchased this pattern about four years ago and it is now out of print.

I made view B minus the leather lacing along the hem of the sleeves and the front of the jacket.



















Read my review on PatternReview

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and stylish. So good to see college girls wanting more than dirty sweat pants and hoodies! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jacket. The fabric is ver appealing also. Read the review at PR. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin