There are so many things that I'm thankful for, tangible and intangible. It would take too long to express them all and I would probably forgot something important. But to sum it up, I'm thanksful for:
- A true and living God, who continuously blessing me.
- I'm still above the dirt
- Good health
- My sweet pea, Lauren
- Presence of mind
- The love of family and friends
- Gifts and skills
- The capacity to love and to give
- A job and/or the ability to get a job
- A bit of knowledge, wisdom, and understanding
- love, peace, and happiness; good and bad times
Yesterday, I took a vacation day. Initially because I'm usually the host for Thanksgiving dinner. This year my mom is the host so that freed my day up for sewing. I was able to finish two dresses: the dress(B4973) that I started on Saturday and M4547. It was great. I'll post pictures later.
After finishing the dresses, I cooked the Thanksgiving ham as promised. >