Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fall is Around the Corner - Making The List ...,



The leaves are starting to turn. Today the atmosphere is crisp and sunny. We are able to turn the air conditioner down or off. I've received my Fall magazine issues. I thinking about what I want to sew this fall. Last spring Bebe advertised this jacket. I like it. So it's making the fall sewing list. Weeks ago I found a pattern with the same design lines. For jeans: Vogue 2812. This is a trouble free TNT for me.



Happy Sewing!
C

6 comments:

  1. Up here in Connecticut, I noticed leaves on the ground today. It made me think that fall is right around the corner. I've been making a fall sewing list - it's about 20 pieces long! I just need to make the time now...

    I can't wait to see how you make that Bebe jacket - how fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Moto jacket is on my list, too. First for my son, then for me. :) What fabric are you thinking of? I'm thinking black cotton denim w/ lycra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually I'm right there with you...but this year it's been so hot that I can't even begin to think of fall clothes! I keep thinking of one more summer dress I could make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a "wow" jacket. I look forward to seeing your version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still warm here, thank goodness. As terrible as this summer has been, cold weather is worse. That is going to be an awesome jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Antoniette - denim Jean for me too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin