Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm Still Here!

I've been extremely busy these days: work, life; you name it. I've got several reviews on the way. Two of my projects almost made it to the trash can though. Prom season is here and the reports of the worse dresses are starting to surface. For shame! For shame! A few of my sewing buds are coming to the close of their prom dress making season. I decided not to partake; that's another post. Ms. CB gown has been put on the back burner, but I will turn up the heat next week. Her event is in July. Someone asked me to make a jean skirt for a upcoming trip, and I started working on my mini wardrobe for my upcoming business trip to Naples, Florida.

That's it for now.

Happy Sewing!
C

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy and I'm right there with you on being so busy - I can't seem to get any sewing time in - at all. I'm really going to work hard on changing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to hear about your work wardrobe for Florida. Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cennetta .- sometimes this happens ..... ufff. we can do nothing. best wishes. Paco

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin