Monday, June 2, 2008

Thank You!

I would like to thank everyone for their recent comments on my blog. I have so many projects in the queue: my own, DD's and for clients. My posting is sometimes a little sporadic. Currently, on the table are two jackets (S2938 and S2977) and V1015 for a client. I'm making good progress on the gown. This weekend I spend 10 hours working on it, and yesterday we did the second fitting (a few more adjustments needed). This week I'm posting the progress along with photos.

Here's a preview. The details will follow later.



Thanks again!
C

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous already. Finished, it's going to be a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was finished!

    Seriously!

    She looks regal, can't wait for to see it finished then. :):):):)

    Lory

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Cennetta .- Mrs is wonderful. The color of the fabric is very beautiful, reminds me of a precious stone (which is not ).... congratulations. greetings. Paco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dazzling dress.You are super talented.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin