Finally, I'm able to post the alterations and fitting of my Sew-Along Coat, V8438. The pattern alterations were relatively easy. I had to make a FBA and a sway back adjustment. With princess seam style garment I usually don't worry about adding width across the shoulder blades in the paper pattern alteration. As I'm cutting out the garment I add a little more to the seam allowance just in case.
Here I made a sway back adjustment on the back and back lining pattern by folding out about 3/4 inch.
On the side back (also used for the lining), I gradually increase the amount to be removed as I moved toward the seam allowance that joins the back pattern.
On the front and front side pattern I made a FBA.
The adjustment were also made on the front facing and front lining.
Fitting - Front view - No gaping at the front closure across the bust line.
Back view - No horizontal lines across the back. The stitching at center back seam of the collar and the lower center pleat will be removed after pressing and before I hem it.
I've already attached the front facing and lining.
Here's a view of the under collar. When I had the coat on the stand on the coat felt a little droopy. But I think I can live with it.
Tonight I plan to hem the coat and attached the lining to the sleeves.