Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blogger Buddy Award

The fabulous Mz. Choize of Style That Flows nominated me for the Blogger Buddy Award. Thanks lady! Much appreciated.



I've been blogger for nearly two years and am still having fun. The sharing of information has been amazingly rewarding. I've learned so much from my "blogger buddies". It's like being in/at a perpetual classroom, fashion show. In the spirit of sharing the nomination, I would like to nominate a few talented fashionistas.

Amanda
Trena
Kim
Carolyn
Karen
Krystal
Peacock Chic
Ann

Parting Shot: My niece, Archanette, Prom Day (May 15th). I'm still waiting for the "professional" photos before posting my final review.




Happy Blogging Fashionistas!

2 comments:

  1. I can already tell she looks fabulous and that color is amazing on her. Can't wait to see the complete ensemble. Also, girl, I feel terrible. I still haven't followed through with appreciating the other award you passed on to me. Thanks again sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is her casual shot, the "formal" photos will be stunning! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin