Friday, May 18, 2012

Vogue 8190, The Second Fitting - Part III




Yesterday was the second fitting of Traci's prom dress.  Boy, I tell you the ruching takes about two hours to complete.  And I've done it twice for this dress.  The good thing about it is, the effort is well worth it.  The dress is coming along nicely and I hope to have it finished by Monday.  I hope.., Lol






This lace will go across the bodice of the dress.  Sorry the photo is dark.  This lace is gorgeous.








The purse and the garter are done.  I used the McCall 4679-D (purse) again; just graded it up and added some embellishment.  The garter, I designed.  Pretty easy.

Stay Tuned; there is more to come.

C

6 comments:

  1. This is going to look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly hopes that she appreciates the value of this dress! It's going to look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is coming along very nicely. The colour is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't wait to see the finished dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the completed project...this is really looking very pretty, love, love, love the color!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin