Monday, April 13, 2009

Flower Power – The Art of Wearing Flowers Part II

“Real Simple” magazine (April 2009) features an article: Say it with Flowers. The article showcases 16 pieces to make your spring/summer wardrobe shine. From the self-proclaimed shrinking violet to the ultra flower child (like me), there is something for everyone. Here are a few ideas.

Tiered Peasant Top from White House Black Market


Kate Spade Dress buy at katespade.com for a cool $425.00. (You can make it for much less than that.)
Cute little shoes from Bodenusa.com.

Corsage pin from Customfabricflowers.com of NY.

Boden Clutch, $128, at bodenusa.com.


J.Crew Belt, $68.00 buy it at jcrew.com.

10 comments:

  1. I'll have to pick up this issue! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribe to Real Simple magazine and every month I am anxiously awaiting for it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring, flowers, splendour of colors that will soon be here in the form of flovers, trees and gorgeous flower print fabrics....what more can one desire from spring....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh all of those are lovely. I like the belt very much and the shoes, and the blouse and and and ! I am looking forward smelling the real flowers outside !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your flower choices, especially the green flats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post. After your lovely B5314 dress, you've inspired me. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll return to the fabric shop where they had a black/white cotton stretch fabric with flowers that I bypassed initially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the pieces you've chosen! such a source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin