Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back to the Clients - Prom and Graduation 2009

I've finished my nieces dinner dance outfit. It's ready for pick up. I think it turned out well. Final photo shot when my sister picks up the dress. The full review posted after that.

Over the weekend, I got things in order for the next two client projects. Patterns cut, notions and fabric all accounted for. Last night I cut the muslin for another niece. This is the second muslin, B5182. I hope this one works for her.

I'm sewing a dress for my niece's friend, Rianna, using Butterick 4731, Views:B & D. It's cut and ready to sew. Hopefully, she will be available for a fitting Saturday or Sunday. Need to call and schedule.

There are quite a few events and deadlines coming up. I want to have these projects finished by the first week in May. My DD is going to the Anime Convention next month and wants part of her custom made. The media team is expected to work every evening from April 21st through 24th. I'm working on a clergy proposal for my pastor, due May 16th. I'm hosting Mother's Day. Part of my team (work) will be travelling to Urbana for retreat; and then in June three of us will travel to the User Group Meeting (I want something new to wear, of course. lol).

Sigh...,

Happy Sewing!
C

1 comment:

  1. Cennetta you look very polished. You look like you stepped out of the most upscale boutique. Girl, looking at those pics of the snow on makes my stomach ache. I'm so tired of it. I hope those muslins work for you, I'm almost finished my girls prom dress, which also has a train, and I'm praying on it. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin