Friday, January 23, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Two "Kreative" Stylists nominated me for the Kreativ Blooger Award. Thanks Linda and Pamela
I'm happy you enjoy following my sewing "practice".

Rules and Responsibilities--

1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.


Amanda's Adventures In Sewing

Ann's Gorgeous Things

Marji's Fiber Art Afloat

Birgitt's Bubble Gum 4 Breakfast

Sheila's Sheilaz Crochetz

Faye's sewing Adventure

Angela's RiAnge Creations

6 comments:

  1. Congradulations! You are super "Kreative"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for an Awesome Award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you got notimated I notimated you also. Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination.
    http://riange.blogspot.com/2009/01/thank-you-so-much.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, if anyone deserves it you do! I love your work.

    Hugs,
    Lory

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin