Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nomination





It has been one busy week. I hoped to read more blogs and make a few posts to my own, but work has been exhausting to say the least. Before writing any posts, I wanted to nominate some fabulous people who blog about fashion, sewing, and/or other crafts. Ann and Paco, nominated me for the Brillant Weblog Premio-2008 award. Needless to say, there are so many great bloggers out there and many of them are already nominated.

There are some rules to follow and here they are:

1. Select 6-10 bloggers to whom you would like to give this award.

Amanda

Kim's Kouture

Kat

Karen

Jackie

Krystal


These ladies are phenomenal and have a keen sense of style. All of them have excellent blogs and have been a great source of inspiration to me.


2. Put the award - prize on your blog and indicate who gave it to you by identifying her/his blog. check

3. Paste these rules on your blog. check

4. Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points you condemn.
Okay, I'm not really good at this kind of thing. For the positives/values:

Family
Integrity
Loyalty
Faith
Hard working
Commitment

For the negatives: This part is hard. I guess I could expose a few of my weaknesses: I'm somewhat of a skeptic; can be a little matter of fact. Okay that's all on the negative side. I prefer to highlight the positive. ;-)


5. Inform the recipients by leaving a comment on their blog. On the to-do list

7 comments:

  1. Awww, congrats on your nominations. :):):):) Aren't internet friends the greatest?

    Hope you're doing well.

    Hugs,
    Lory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and say hi!..and congradulations on your nominations (oh that rhymed!). Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much girlfriend! That is so sweet and I am so honored! Thanks!!!!!! Ok...now what does this mean, and what do I have to do??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Cennetta! Now I feel like I've joined the big leagues! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cennetta .- thanks for accepting, you deserve it, really. hugs, Paco

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin