Thursday, October 2, 2008
It has been one busy week. I hoped to read more blogs and make a few posts to my own, but work has been exhausting to say the least. Before writing any posts, I wanted to nominate some fabulous people who blog about fashion, sewing, and/or other crafts. Ann and Paco, nominated me for the Brillant Weblog Premio-2008 award. Needless to say, there are so many great bloggers out there and many of them are already nominated.
There are some rules to follow and here they are:
1. Select 6-10 bloggers to whom you would like to give this award.
These ladies are phenomenal and have a keen sense of style. All of them have excellent blogs and have been a great source of inspiration to me.
2. Put the award - prize on your blog and indicate who gave it to you by identifying her/his blog. check
3. Paste these rules on your blog. check
4. Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points you condemn.
Okay, I'm not really good at this kind of thing. For the positives/values:
For the negatives: This part is hard. I guess I could expose a few of my weaknesses: I'm somewhat of a skeptic; can be a little matter of fact. Okay that's all on the negative side. I prefer to highlight the positive. ;-)
5. Inform the recipients by leaving a comment on their blog. On the to-do list