Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Sewing - Simplicity2860

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mines was kinda of quiet: cooked, cleaned, sewed, church, and little family visiting. I finished two pair of pants using Simplicity 2860. It definitely delivers on all claims. This is one to add to your pattern collection. You can use it as a basis for other designs/styles: adding welt pockets, tabs, or pleats. Great fit. I wanted to post the review and pictures today, but I got a flat tire yesterday and today my step-dad said that I needed new tires. Well, I ended up at Sears replacing the tires instead on going into the office. It didn't take very long to replace them, but I decided to just work from home the rest of the day.

Before the end of the week I'll provide my complete review.

Happy Sewing!


  1. Glad to hear your weekend was great. I had a great one also, I rested and spent my time organizing my sewing room.

  2. Two pairs of pants?! Well done. Now sewing for me: I was away for the weekend, although I did manage to put a zip in a work in progress on Sunday afternoon.

  3. Hi Cennetta:

    I'm glad you had a good weekend. I'll have to try out that pattern. From the envelope picture they look great for work pants. Which I need, lol.


  4. Sounds like a nice weekend.
    and I think I'll have to look for the next Simplicity sale.. I love pants patterns!

  5. Great weekend, nice organization!!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin