Monday, October 20, 2008

Tip-Toe Through the Tulips Cadena Mode - Fall 2008

The Cadena Mode Fall 2008 issue is just as beautiful as the previous issues that I own. This is a great fashion magazine. In this issue, Cadena is featuring florals, interesting embellishments, unique silhouettes, the color palette ranging from bold brights to soft neutrals hues. There is something for everyone: classic designs to the latest trendy chic Runway styles.

One of my favorite design elements of this issue is the Tulip. This design is featured in day wear and in eye-catching evening attire.








This Evening Gown - Is not a Tulip, but the skirt imitates flower petals.



Cadena is published in the Spring and Fall and can be purchase at Fishman's Fabric (Desplaines and Roosevelt-Chicago). I've already reserved my copy of the Spring 2009 issue.

All photos from Cadena Mode Fall 2008 magazine.

6 comments:

  1. wow, they just took it to another level huh!
    love that jacket though, it reminds me of something Chanel would put out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cadena is one of my favorite magazines too; I love the way their fabrics are shown as real garments. I always find lots of inspiration in this magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I hadn't heard of this mag before - what beautiful styles! I won't be going tulip though until I lose this TUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the inspiration.You are right on time with the tulip skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow. I love both the second suit and the fifth one - both red of course, but the fabrics and shapes are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your taste in all of these, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin